- Bee Proofing Your Property
- Livestock for Small Acreage Landowners
- My Fish Are Dying!
- “Friend to Friend” early cancer detection program for women
- The Small Laying Flock (chickens)
- Stockpiled bermudagrass for fall-winter: continuous stocked vs. strip-stocked methods of utilization. 2016-1
- Effects of level of dried distillers’ grains with solubles supplement and bermudagrass cultivar on stocker performance. 2016-2
- Chilling Hours
- Fall Armyworms on the march
- Combination food plots for deer
- Dr. Charles Long, Resident Director of the Overton Center, narrates as a veteran cowboy pens cattle using black-mouth cur dogs.
- Stocker gains more than 2.5 pounds per head per day.
- Proper vaccine handling protects product efficacy
- Watch for oxygen depletion in stocked fish ponds