This Center was established in 1967 to house personnel and programs of the Texas Agricultural Experiment Station and Texas Cooperative Extension for the purpose of addressing the needs of East Texas and its citizens. Research and extension education in agriculture, family and consumer sciences, youth and economic development constitute the programs. Research is conducted on agricultural topics pertinent to the East Texas ecosystem.
- 2015 People’s Picks for Horticultural Field Day
- Online Private Applicator Training Flyer
- 2015 East Texas Garden Lecture Series
- Vegetable Garden Planting Guide
- Tifton DDG stockers informational video. Stocker gains more than 2.5 pounds per head per day. Study compared rates of dry distiller’s grains (DDG) of cattle on Tifton 85.