This Center was established in 1967 to house personnel and programs of the Texas Agricultural Experiment Station and Texas Cooperative Extension for the purpose of addressing the needs of East Texas and its citizens. Research and extension education in agriculture, family and consumer sciences, youth and economic development constitute the programs. Research is conducted on agricultural topics pertinent to the East Texas ecosystem.
- Congratulations to Allen Leonard for receiving the Soil and Crop Sciences Departmental 2014 Technical Support-Lab Support Award and Dr. Vanessa Corriher-Olson for receiving the Soil and Crop Sciences Departmental 2014 Extension Specialist Award.
- Tifton DDG stockers informational video. Stocker gains more than 2.5 pounds per head per day. Study compared rates of dry distiller’s grains (DDG) of cattle on Tifton 85.
- Neches white clover informational video.
- Pasture and Livestock Management Workshop (Grazing School)
- Vegetable Garden Planting Guide